Saturday, April 4, 2009

Conference Weekend

It's been a while since I posted, so, here's an update. Diane started at her new job. She loves it. She ahs a guarantee for a job in the fall, and possibly a job again at DI in the summer. Things are looking up for her. Things are looking up for both of us. I finished up my last week at the Shelter, and though I'll miss the job, I most difinitely won't miss the hours. The graveyard shift was just too much. I need my sleep. I go see the rheumatologist on Monday, cross your fingers, say a prayer, whatever. I need answers, I need to stop being sick all the time. It royally stinks. Can't deal with it anymore. I'm increasing my hours at A&CDC, don't know if that's a good thing or not. hahaha. I have issues with some people there, but I love the work. I think I might be getting burned out with the job, though. It takes a lot out of ya. I'm hoping to go back to school in the fall, but that's kind of laughable, seeing as how I have no money to pay back the other school to get my transcripts for the new school. Lame. I'm darned if I don't and danged if I do. *sigh* I dunno. I feel like I'm at a real standstill in my life. Not movinig forward and in great danger of moving backwards. And I don't know what to do about it. I'm stuck. Suggestions would be greatly helpful...aaaaaanywho, it's Conference weekend, super exciting because we went up to D's parent's house and we're watching on TV, which means I can fiddle around and listen at the same time, which means I get so much more out of it when I can do something with my hands. It's great. Soooo...yeah, almost lunch time which is good cuz I'm starving!!!

~KKH~

1 comment:

Youngsters said...

I love your guts, Kaity. I hope everything is going ok. Miss you like crazy!!