Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Quick Update

This not having internet thing really sucks, FYI.

Diane accepted a job as a behaviorist at one of the local elementary schools today!!! We're super excited because it will help, not only financially, but emotionally too. Thanks for all the love and support and prayers that have come our way!

I'm still sick off and on. My appointment with the rheumatologist got moved to the beginning of April, so we still don't know anything.

We've both gotten in to see the psychiatrist/NP/PA to get back on our meds (another big help) and that's another whole interesting story in and of itself, which I will write when I have more time.

Other than that, life is the same. I promise to update soon and catch up on reading all of your wonderful blogs soon!

Love and Hugs, ~K~

No comments: