Thursday, April 16, 2009

Right Now (Thanks Kim, this is great!)

So, I haven't been able to get my Easter stuff posted because Diane fried the computer cord (silly girl), but I have a few free minutes at the library, and this is my version of "Right Now." I got the idea from KKS, thanks hon, you're the bestest!

Right Now...

It's 7:34pm

Diane and I are at the library

The library computers are very slow

Diane has a big stack of books on her lap

I'm thinking about writing a song because of one I heard on the way home from work

I'm thinking about that song ("Hurry Home" by Jason Michael Carrol)

Diane is staring at me and not contributing anything relevant

We both have reliable transportation

We both have jobs

We have enough to eat

We have a roof over our heads

We have each other

One of my friends is in the beginning stages of labor for her 4th child

I'm hungry, it's dinner time

I have a toothache (there's hole issues)

We are not nearly as affected by the war as we could be, thankfully

The sun is going down (it's the first time we've seen it all week!!!)

Gas is $1.97/gallon

Milk is $1.98/gallon

I need to find my scriptures (somehow my largeprint ones got misplaced when we moved and I'm stuck with the small print ones that I can barely read)

I need to be better about reading my scriptures

I need to remember to pray every day

We know that God and our families and friends love us, no matter what



“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” Morrie Schwartz

No comments: