Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Frustrating Weekend

Well, it's been quite a weekend. Not nearly as productive as we'd hoped, but...such is life, I guess.

Diane's procedure went well. She was in and out in 2 hours, including wait time. She had the kind of anesthesia that doesn't put you completely under, but you don't remember anything afterwards. She said some pretty cute things coming out of it, but I won't embarrass her by posting them. She knows where I sleep. :S She's doing fine now and has spent a very busy and frustrating weekend doing bathroom remodeling.

Things have been going wrong all weekend. The tub didn't fit, then the wall had to be taken out, then the paint rollers wouldn't dry out, and the tub wasn't stable enough. Tiles got broken and the dust from sanding the walls made me absolutely ill. We were hoping to get a lot more done than we actually did, but Diane's gonna come back next weekend and help out some more (I have to work).

I have some pictures of our renovation efforts, but my camera battery needs to be charged before I can download them and take some more. I'll post them as soon as I'm able!

2 comments:

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

So what are you remolding? I did not know that you were so handy!

Kaity Hall said...

The dang bathroom at Diane's parents house. And trust me, I'm NOT! I wasn't much help. LOL.