Friday, January 29, 2010

Birthdays and Baptisms

Well this weekend is gonna be a busy one. After much drama and planning, I got the weekend off so D and I would be able to attend her niece's birthday party and our friend's baptism. We also get to spend time up in Rigby and visit some friends in Rexburg, too.

Alyssa is turning 16 today- Happy Birthday, Alystica- and we're excited to be able to celebrate with her.

Zoey has waited a long time and prepared very hard for her baptism. Even though they have moved pretty far away (PARKER??? talk about the middle of nowhere), we are very excited to share this special day with her.

We've been working to make some changes in our lives to make life better for us. We're cleaning a lot and discussing plans for the near future and preparing for the distant future. Working together instead of not communicating is making life for us much better.

I'm in full swing in my preparations for summer and Christmas. I've already started saving money for both trips and talking to my mom and dad about the trips.

Life is good and exciting and wonderful. I feel so blessed.

~KK~

No comments: