Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Visiting

So this weekend we went up to D's parents' house to visit and to see our other "adopted" sister whom I had never met and who D hadn't seen in 9 years. It was an awesome weekend. I was, of course, very nervous, new people you know, but S made me feel very comfortable and safe and we just had so much fun. Except for the fact that I was sick allof Friday night and D was sick all day Saturday. That part we can overlook in favor of funness, right?

hahaha.

So my preparations for NaNoWriMo 2009 are well under way. I am blogging like mad on my other blog The Write Stuff and preparing outlines and cleaning up my space so it's workable...on top of juggling 2 jobs and my Avon sales. But that's a whole other blog post that I'll get around to later.

I am also fighting illness, trying to keep sickness at bay so it does not interfere with my busy life. I SOOOOO do not have time to get sick. Keep me in your prayers.

So all's well on in this life...for the most part.

~KK~

No comments: