Friday, October 9, 2009

Dating

So, I've been seeing this guy, kind of casual, friend dating. We're going to the theatre tonight to see "Thouroughly Modern Millie" and eat dinner. I'm excited because we're also going to be performing at the Festival of Trees in December. Him playing guitar and me singing. It's fun and he's super sweet. He's safe, I guess you could say. No pressure. It's good to get out once in a while. Or every Friday night. hahaha.

There are some issues with my dating this guy, namely he's older and not LDS, but for now I'm content to keep going on as we have been, having fun and enjoying each other's company.

I'm not used to "dating." It's kind of a foreign concept to me. I stay at home. I babysit people's kids so they can go out. I don't date. It's a weird new kind of thing...

~KK~

No comments: