Thursday, August 27, 2009

New School Year

D has officially started her school job, as of 24 Aug! She is loving it and keeping very busy with her "little delinquints." She is still trying to get used to the new schedule and getting enough sleep. She comes home exhausted, but happy. It warms my heart to see her smile and act with purpose.

I'm still woring. It seems like all I do. I have officially finished my new hire training and will hopefully be getting a bonus and a pay raise soon. I'm running myself a little ragged, but I'm still doing OK. That is, if I remember to take my meds...not as easy as one would think! But I manage. I'm doing a lot of reading about pain managment and exercise and diet. We'll see where it takes me.

I can honestly say that life is good!

~K~

1 comment:

Author said...

How are you doing? From these it's like a day doesn't go by without you making sure your friends are ok. It's lovely. Gospel