Saturday, May 16, 2009

Infinite Worth




My therapist asked me to think about my strength, specifically the source of my strength, my capacity to forgive and love despite a history of being hurt. I thought about it a lot. I journaled about it. I wrote a poem about it. I talked with D about it. Then I decided to pray about it. That should have been my first course of action, but I'm still getting back into the habit after my period of NOT doing it ever. This picture is what came to mind. My source of strentgh comes from my faith in the Lord and my status of "Infinite Worth" in His eyes. It is because of His love of me that I am able to love others. It is because of His strength that I am strong. It is my worth in His eyes that helps me see the worth of all those around me. I am nothing without Him. And I'm forever grateful of that fact.

No comments: